General Property Manager
Growing housing community is in immediate need of a General Manager to supervise its management and maintenance teams. In addition to at least 5 years of multi-family industry experience, (Candidates without property management experience will be considered with excellent track record of general management to teams larger than 25 employees.) the ideal candidate must be service oriented and possess the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
This position requires extensive experience with financial analysis, outstanding customer service and the capability to manage a cohesive team atmosphere. Candidates must have the ability to function at a high capacity set and implement goals, support community initiatives, as well as day to day tasks, and work well under pressure. A four year college degree is required.
Additional Management and Marketing responsibilities include:
• Residential Management, knowledge of building systems, staff supervision, knowledge of 32BJ union policies.
• Strong administrative writing and reporting skills to help develop and implement the annual property operating budget
• Oversee property expenditures and schedule budgeted projects as established in the operating budget
• Prepare the annual business plan by setting both short term and long term goals to achieve objectives of the business plan
• Gather and analyze information on competition, corporations, and the economy
• Ability to read, understand, and interpret legal documents. Knowledge of HPD Rules and Regulations.
• Provide oversight to maintenance supervisors and leasing team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
• Property Management: 5 years
Required license or certification:
• NYARM, RAM
Find A Class
Looking to join our distinguished list of designees? Learn about the certification process by registering for one of our classes.