NABO instructors are considered among the industry’s best, bringing immense real estate and property management expertise. We have a rigorous and comprehensive faculty selection and training process. Our instructors enhance the learning process by maximizing participant involvement, and as seasoned practitioners apply real-world solutions to real estate and property management issues.
How to become a NABO Instructor
To become an approved RAM, ARAM and/or CLP instructor, you must complete an Instructor Application Form (see below) and meet the following requirements:
- Hold current certificates in Property Management; AND
- Hold a college degree in real estate, law, business, or other academic area directly related to the multifamily housing industry; AND
- Have professional instructional experience with trade association(s); AND
- Have successfully demonstrated the ability to teach in schools, adult education programs, seminars, or in an equivalent setting; AND
- Have at least three (3) years of experience in the professional area of real estate or directly related to the area you wish to teach; AND
- Be recognized as knowledgeable in multifamily management in your local/regional area; OR
- Have read the instructors’ manual for the Basic RAM chapter(s) that you would like to teach and discussed them with a RAM Dean.
To download the files, below, either click on the filename or right-click and save the file to your desktop.
Find A Class
Looking to join our distinguished list of designees? Learn about the certification process by registering for one of our classes.